Sensory Direct's Ear Defenders are great for children and young adults with Autism and Sensory Processing issues who are sensitive to noise and certain sounds.
Maybe your child finds the sound of traffic or hand dryers too loud or they find the sounds at their social events just too much to cope with. Our ear defenders reduce the sounds of the world and help provide a safe space for the wearer.
- They come in a range of different colours with high gloss finish,
- Are lightweight and easy to use (0.2kg)
- Fold away into a compact size to fit in your bag or pocket,
- Adjustable for the perfect fit,
- Padded headband and cushion,
- Fit from 12 months to adult,
- CE Approved and compliant with EN352-1,
- SNR 27dB, ANSI NRR 21dB
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- (H) 10 cm s (W) 12 cm (folded)
- (H) 17 cm x (W) 13 cm (opened)