Chewbuddy Skull Tuff and Lanyard
The Chewbuddy™ Range has been developed for children and adults who seek oral sensory feedback and combines the best in safety and hygiene with textures, different levels of hardness and shapes. Each Skull comes with a detachable safety lanyard so the chewy can be worn around the neck although this should be removed for young children.
The Chewbuddy™ Skull - Monster Tuff:
- The Chewbuddy™ Skull Tuff is a firmer version of the Chewbuddy™ Skull Standard and is suitable for moderate to strong chewers.
- It is 5cm across making it more discreet and age appropriate for older children as well as being ideal for little ones. The dimensions make the skull ideal for school or when out and about.
- The Chewbuddy™ Skull Tuff is perfect for mouthing and chewing with ridges and dimples for sensory feedback.
- Size 5cm x 6cm.
- Comes with a detachable safety lanyard so the chewy can be worn around the neck, this should be removed for young children.
- The Chewbuddy™ Skull is also available as a standard version suitable for mild to moderate chewers.
Our Chewbuddy™ range is good for:
- Children and adults with autism or other additional needs who often have a need to chew.
- A safe alternative to chewing on fingers, cuffs, pencils and toys.
- Use the chewbuddy™ for proprioceptive input and sensory feedback to the mouth and jaw.
- Also makes a great tactile fidget toy.
These chewys are made in the UK from medical graded material, are latex free and are all CE approved. They can be sterilised or cleaned by popping them into the dishwasher or washed in hot water and mild soap.
Product Safety Info
- Sensory Chews are not a toy and whilst they are durable, they are not indestructible.
- Wear and tear can be expected depending on the oral needs of the user and how heavily the product is chewed.
- Use under direct supervision at all times and replace the chew if signs of wear and tear are evident.
- How long they last may depend on the oral sensory needs of the child as well as other variables.
- The lanyard and clasp are not intended to be chewed and contain small parts which may be a choking hazard. Using the lanyard is not recommended for children under 36 months.