Express My Feelings Journal
The colourful illustrations, mindfulness prompts, and reflection activities in this 66-page journal help children learn to identify and manage 20 different feelings.
- There are different ways to use this journal to help children learn to identify and manage their feelings and emotions:
- The first part of the journal helps children learn to identify feelings and make sense of what they may be experiencing internally and physically.
- The second part is full of fun activity ideas which can be tools to help children better understand their feelings.
- The book also includes 20 feelings stickers to mark the sides of the journal as children explore the different pages.
- Use this journal in the classroom or at home to help children look for ideas that can put them back in control and help them master their feelings.